Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome back golden guests! Below are frequently asked questions. Please keep in mind that hours of operation and other operating guidelines are subject to change. For specific questions please email GNACGuestServices@gnacm.com.
Please note that the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. Any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. We appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time. For more information, please visit CDC.gov/coronavirus
When will Golden Nugget Atlantic City Re-Open?
Golden Nugget Atlantic City is offically open at a limited capacity. Indoor dining, smoking and drinking is prohibited.
What if I had a trip booked before July 2?
Currently, hotel reservations have been cancelled thru July 1, 2020. Any deposits have or will be refunded.
How do I get in touch with someone at Golden Nugget Atlantic City?
You may call 800.777.8477 or email GNACGuestServices@gnacm.com for pressing matters.
What about my earned Comp Dollars and Cashback?
Any Comp Dollars and/or Cashback balances that were due to expire during the shutdown*, will be extended until October 1, 2020. On October 1, 2020, Comp Dollars and Cashback will once again begin to expire in accordance with our previous policy.
*This applies to any Comp Dollars and/or Cashback earned at Golden Nugget Atlantic City only.
Will my tier status be impacted?
No. We are extending your current status through February 2022 regardless of your Tier Credit balance. At the end of February 2021, we’ll automatically renew your card for another year so you can continue to enjoy all of the great benefits that come along with it.
If you were Chairman but did not earn enough Tier Credits to maintain your status through 2020 OR received a Trade Up card from December 2019 – March 2020, we are extending the earning period through January 5, 2021. To help you earn those extra points, make sure to take advantage of our Tier Credit Multiplier days as we will continue to give you many opportunities to maintain your status and earn additional rewards throughout the year.
What about my existing offers?
You may continue to view your available offers online and through the Mobile App.
What about promotions and events which were already scheduled?
Stay tuned for future communications about rescheduled promotions and events via email and on the website.
Can I use my Comp Dollars at any Landry's restaurant across the country?
Yes. Comp Dollars you earn can be used at your favorite Landry's, Inc. restaurants NATIONWIDE. That's access to more than 600 locations in 34 States! For complete details visit: Comps Nationwide.
How are you handling social distancing?
Golden Nugget is doing our part to protect team members and guests, and we ask that everyone does theirs.
- Guests visiting Golden Nugget Atlantic City will be required to answer a brief set of screening questions prior to entering. Any guest answering any question in the affirmative will not be permitted to enter the property.
- Temperature checkpoints will also be placed at our entry point and team member entrance. If the tempature reads 100.4 or higher, guests will not be permitted to enter the property. We recommend you seek medial attention immediately.
- Face coverings are mandatory for all guests unless you have a preexisting medical condition. If you have a preexisting medical condition, a face shield will be provided. If you refuse to wear a face covering or face shield, you will not be permitted to enter the property.
- Signage will be placed throughout property reminding everyone to do their part to maintain 6ft from anyone not traveling in their party.
- Friendly staff will be available to remind guests of social distancing policies that must be followed.
Our casino floor is currently limited to 25% capacity. Every other slot machine will be disabled to allow for social distancing. Table occupancy will be limited depending on game type or table layout.
Are employees required to wear masks? Are employees having their temperatures checked?
All of our employees are required to wear face masks at all times. Additionally, all employees are being temperature screened when they arrive on property.
What services are closed?
Valet and VIP check-in are temporarily closed. We will provide an update when they are scheduled to reopen.
How will housekeeping service change?
Hotel Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival with special attention to high-touch points. During your stay, housekeeping services will continue as normal as long as we are able to maintain appropriate staff to do so. If you choose not to have your room serviced during your stay, you will be required to use your "Do Not Disturb" sign.
Will Valet be open?
Unfortuantely Valet parking service is suspended at this time. Please enjoy complimentary parking in our Self Park garage.
What can I expect from a gaming perspective?
- Slot Machines are available 24/7 and strategically placed out of service to encourage physical distancing.
- Table Games close from 4am – 12pm daily and have a limited occupancy based on the game type.
What restaurants are open?
Due to Governor Phil Murphy’s executive order, indoor dining, drinking and smoking is currently prohibited in the state of New Jersey.
- For coffee and 'to go' breakfast items, visit the Coffee Bar at The Deck from 8am - 12pm.
- For 'to go' sandwiches, snacks and packaged goods, visit Essentials from 12pm - 10pm.
- The Deck Bayfront Bar & Restaurant is open for outdoor dining daily serving breakfast, lunch and dinner; weather permitting. Take out is available anytime; rain or shine.
- Room service is available for hotel guests from 12pm - 12am.
Please note the consumption of food and beverage is not permitted indoors. It must be consumed in a hotel room or off property.
H2o Pool & Lounge
Is H2o open?
Yes, registered hotel guests receive complimentary access to the pool and hot tubs.
What is the cost for a day pass to H2o for non-hotel guests?
At this time, only registered hotel guests have access to H2o as well as anyone who reserved a cabana or daybed.
How do I reserve a cabana or daybed?
To reserve a cabana or daybed, please call 609.214.8269.
What type of social distancing is in place at H2o?
Social distancing at the pool is being strictly enforced. We are generously spacing out our lounge chairs and seating at the pool. Team Members are required to wear face coverings at all times. Guests are required to wear face coverings when walking around H20 or when using the restroom.
Is the Spa open?
At this time, the Spa & Salon will remain closed. This also includes the salon and fitness center.
Is The Sportsbook open?
Until sports ramp up, only betting kiosks are available.
Is the Poker Room open?
At this time, the Poker Room will remain closed.