- Frequently Asked Questions - Closure
Frequently Asked Questions
We look forward to seeing you. Please reference the below list of frequently asked questions. Keep in mind that hours of operation and other operating guidelines are subject to change. For specific questions please email GNBXGuestServices@gnbxm.com.
Please note that the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. Any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. We appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time. For more information, please visit CDC.gov/coronavirus
How will COVID-19 impact my arrival?
We are committed to helping protect the health and safety of our guests and team members. Below is a brief overview of what you can expect.
- While the state of Mississippi has removed the mask mandate, all guests are required to wear a mask while in public indoor areas. This is a requirement per the Mississippi Gaming Commission. Masks may be removed while eating or drinking. Any guest wearing a face covering will be asked to briefly remove any face covering at a designated point for identification protocol required by the Mississippi Gaming Commission.
- Guests visiting Golden Nugget Biloxi will be required to answer a brief set of screening questions prior to entering property. Any guest answering any question in the affirmative will not be permitted to enter the property. Generally speaking, any person that does not feel well or has been experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (as published by CDC), or who has come into contact with someone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days should avoid making a trip. During high volume times a guest may experience a brief line while screenings are being conducted.
- Valet parking is not available. Guests may still use valet ramp for pick-up and drop off. Limited bell service will be available to hotel guests.
What other COVID-19 safety measures which will be in place?
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located at all entry or exit points and throughout the casino floor. Guests who are gaming are asekd to wash/sanitize hands before playing a casino game.
- Golden Nugget has implemented a regimented cleaning and sanitizing schedule for all public areas, gaming devices, hotel rooms, and back of house operations.
- Social distancing will be enforced throughout the casino, much like any other business a guest has visited in recent weeks. Six feet is the norm. Guests not adhering to these standards will be advised and warned and if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
- The number of guests allowed in our building will be limited to 75% of our maximum capacity. This number is greater than the number of gaming devices which we will have available to play, but gives visitors the option to partake in our non-gaming offerings.
What can I expect from a gaming perspective?
- Initially you can expect reduced availability of gaming devices. Slots will be spaced to ensure proper distancing between players, and table occupancy will be limited depending on game type or table layout.
- Sports Book counter & Betting Kiosks are open.
- The Poker Room is closed.
- We will honor TITO tickets which expired between March 16 and May 21. Visit Player Services to redeem.
- Beverages will still be offered to guests actively playing on the gaming floor. Please follow any guidelines in place regarding protocol for how these are accepted from our servers.
- Please understand that standing behind another player waiting for position to open will not be permitted, and during high volume periods there may be queuing lines to enter certain parts of the gaming floor.
What about your great food and beverage and entertainment offerings?
- Social distancing guidelines and State of Mississippi requirements for capacity will apply to all venues which are open. Initially some menus may be limited.
- All bars and restaurants are now operating at normal hours of peration. Gusts are not required to wear masks while eating or drinking. Tentatively:
- Michael Patrick’s, The Grille, Starbucks, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Morton's The Steakhouse and The Chocolate Box are all open daily. Saltgrass Steakhouse (across Beach Boulevard) is also open daily.
- The Buffet is open for breakfast Saturday & Sunday serving a limited menu from 8am-10:30am. The Buffet will offer an all you can eat dinner on Fridays and Saturdays. Click here for details.
- Lillie's Asian Cuisine is open Wednesday through Sunday.
- Rush Lounge is open daily and offers live entertainment featuring DJ Hurricane every Friday and Saturday from 9P-1A
- H20 pool is open daily.
- Please check back periodically for updates on operating hours.
What about Hotel, Spa, and the Pool?
- Hotel housekeeping service is not available for extended stays. Guests can still request fresh terry by calling Housekeeping.
- Room service is not available.
- The Spa and Salon is temporarily closed.
- H20 Pool+Bar is available to registered hotel guests only Saturday-Sunday. Day passes are available for purchase by non-hotel guests Monday-Friday.
- Daily H20 access is limited to four per registered hotel guests (on day of check-out, H20 access is not allowed). We will limit the number of guests on the pool deck and in the pool so that proper social distancing is followed. Pool loungers have been spaced. In cases where demand exceeds occupancy, we will coordinate a system where registered hotel guests can visit pool in intervals. The swim-up bar at H20 will be closed but guests will be able to use designated order station for drinks or a server will be available. Contact guest services if you are interested in renting a cabana which would guarantee pool access for a given day. Social distancing will be strictly enforced for guests in the actual pool and congregating in groups of more than six people will not be permitted.
- 3rd floor pool is temporarily closed.
What about marketing and promotions?
- Please check our promotions page for upcoming promotions and event.